Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Concepts and Techniques and other Stamp topics.
Basic cardmaking design tips include:
* Use co-ordinated colors and try not to use any more than 3 colors on a card.
* Layer or mat to give your card that professional look.
* Make sure that you are careful when cutting layers - straight edges and exact corners are a "must" for a good looking card.
* Seek out visual "triangles." Images in odd number groups (2,5,7...) are most pleasing. This basic design principle is universal.
* Don`t "overdo" a card. Stop layering and coloring before it looks like "too much." Remember, sometimes less is more.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|